The Quality of Life approach provides the framework for BCREA’s advocacy efforts. Quality of Life involves aligning BCREA’s goals with those of the government and the public, establishing alliances with other organizations and supporting its public policy positions and recommendations with solid research.
With each public policy position, BCREA seeks balance among the five principles that summarize the Quality of Life approach:
- Ensuring economic vitality
- Protecting property owners
- Preserving the environment
- Building better communities
- Providing housing opportunities
More information about Quality of Life.