Get Ready for Mastering Compliance: Anti-Money Laundering Training for Brokers
This fall, BCREA is launching Mastering Compliance: Anti-Money Laundering Training for Brokers, a nine-week program created to support managing brokers and compliance officers in meeting anti-money laundering and FINTRAC requirements.
This comprehensive program will provide learners with the knowledge, skills and resources to:
- navigate an audit or examination with confidence,
- implement effective brokerage compliance training,
- conduct an audit of potential risks and vulnerabilities,
- identify gaps and opportunities in brokerage policies and procedures,
- guide agents on when and how to file Suspicious Transaction Reports,
- adapt to upcoming changes in compliance standards,
- and more!
Mastering Compliance: Anti-Money Laundering Training for Brokers will run from October 5 to December 4 and will require approximately 1-3 hours each week. It will be a blended model, with both online and virtual classroom components, and will be eligible for accredited PDP hours.
The program will be facilitated by Jacqueline Shinfield, one of Canada's leading financial services regulatory lawyers.
Stay tuned for registration information in the next Resources for REALTORS® newsletter.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Education
- Standard Forms
- Real Estate Practice
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Real Estate Council of BC
Popular posts from BCREA
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019