New Online Course Helps REALTORS® Sharpen Client Engagement and Negotiating Skills
TAGS: Client Engagement Online Courses Professional Development Professional Development Program Real Estate Practice
One of our most popular online courses has been revamped and is available again for REALTORS®. Client Engagement Excellence: Negotiating Skills is the updated version of what was previously known as Customer Service Excellence and the REALTOR® Brand and aims to strengthen Realtor competence in the core engagement skill of negotiating.
This course helps Realtors achieve successful outcomes when dealing with potential deal-breaking conditions that can stall forward momentum of a home buying or selling experience.
Written by real estate client engagement expert Gerald Clerx, this course introduces immediately transferable skills to address common challenges experienced by Realtors when working with buyers and sellers.
For the past 20 years Gerald has helped real estate professionals globally to increase the value they bring to their clients by enhancing their competency in the core skills of client assessment, presentation and negotiation.
The primary goal of this course is to enhance the standard of professional competency for how you assist your clients and protect their best interests during the home buying or home selling experience.
After completing the course you will be able to:
- Identify the three phases of client engagement and the Realtors role within each;
- recognize the signs of mental stress and identify the underlying fear;
- recognize the signs of emotional stress and identify the underlying belief;
- recognize the signs of positional stress and identify the underlying interest; and
- resolve mental, emotional and positional stress using a formulaic approach.
Hosted on CREA's training hub, the course is an accredited PDP offering, which means Realtors in BC will earn three accredited PDP hours when they finish the course.
- RELATED: Click here to learn more about the revitalized Professional Development Program (PDP) framework, which took effect on January 1, 2020.
Enroll for Client Engagement Excellence: Negotiating Skills before July 31, 2020 to receive 25% off your registration fee (discount already applied in list price) as a part of BCREA's commitment to support REALTORS® during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Education
- Standard Forms
- Real Estate Practice
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Real Estate Council of BC
Popular posts from BCREA
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019