PODCAST: Episode 5 - Conducting Business During COVID-19
Episode 5, Conducting Business During COVID-19, features a conversation with Kim Spencer, also known as the "Ethics Guy." He is a PDP instructor and Manager of Professional Standards at the Real Estate Boards of Greater Vancouver, and on this episode discusses moral, ethical, and practical questions related to REALTORS® working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
NOTE: This episode was recorded on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 and therefore may contain information that has since been updated or is no longer relevant or applicable. Please visit the BCREA COVID-19 Resources for REALTORS® page for the latest relevant information.
Show Notes and Links
Below is where you’ll find links to articles and websites referenced during the show. You can also use the times listed to navigate your way through the episode.
What’s New – 1:27
- Broadened CERB Criteria Makes More REALTORS® Eligible
- Pandemic Halts Sales Activity in March
- CREA Introduces Feature to Highlight Live-Streamed Open Houses on REALTOR.ca
Feature Conversation – 3:40
- Kim Spencer, sometimes better known as the Ethics Guy, oversees the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s Professional Standards and Business Practices. He is also a Professional Development Instructor, who teaches accredited PDP courses including Ethics: Unlocking the REALTOR Code, and Risk Management: Protecting Yourself, Your Client, and Your Business.
On this episode, he talks about doing business during COVID-19, the transition to a virtual environment, and any ethical questions that arise during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Subscribe & Follow
Do you want to be notified on your smartphone when the latest episode of Open House by BCREA is published? Subscribe on your favourite podcast app, including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn.
You can even ask Alexa to “play the podcast Open House by BCREA.”
While you’re waiting for the next episode, follow BCREA on social media to stay updated:
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Podcast
- Real Estate Practice
- Standard Forms
- Strata Properties
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Professional Development Program
Popular posts from BCREA
Housing Market Update – January 2023Jan 16, 2023
New Statutory Holiday on September 30, National Day for Truth and ReconciliationSep 09, 2021