Fall 2021 Standard Forms Release
Last updated: November 24, 2021
This page contains background information on the Fall 2021 Standard Forms Release, information and resources to help REALTORS® prepare for use of the forms and quick links to other relevant resources.
BCREA will update this page as new information and resources are available.
On November 24, 2021, BCREA will release 11 new standard forms, multiple clauses and revisions to a significant number of forms.
BCREA has developed these forms and revisions with input from Realtors, managing brokers and other industry stakeholders, as well as direction from the provincial Standard Forms Committee.
The form revisions are intended to:
- Maintain alignment with regulatory and practice requirements, including the real estate regulator's recent name change and references to the Real Estate Services Rules and renumbering.
- Incorporate requests from members of the profession and associated professions, such as changes to the Contract of Purchase and Sale Manufactured homes, Property Disclosure Statement with regards to the Water Sustainability Act.
- Bring greater clarity and uniformity with some of the standard contract terms across various forms.
- Redesign the layout of the Notice of Condition Waiver/Declaration of Fulfillment, Contract of Purchase and Sale and Property Disclosure Statement forms.
- Fall 2021 Standard Forms Post-Launch Q&A Webinar for REALTORS® (December 2, 2021) Click here to register.
- Fall 2021 Standard Forms Release Launch Package (REALTOR Link® login required)
- Fall 2021 Standard Forms Release Pre-Launch Package (REALTOR Link® login required)
- Managing Broker Community of Practice (November 3, 2021) Standard Forms Pre-Launch Webinar.
- Fall 2021 Standard Forms Release Now Available on WEBForms® (November 24, 2021)
- REALTORS® Invited to 2021 Standard Forms Post-Launch Q&A Webinar (November 10, 2021)
- Get to Know the 11 New Standard Forms and Schedules Coming This November (October 28, 2021)
- BCREA's 2021 Standard Forms Release Coming This Fall (October 14, 2021)
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications such as this one, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Standard Forms
- Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Real Estate Practice
- Standard Forms
- Strata Properties
- Anti-Money Laundering
Popular posts from BCREA
Housing Market Update – November 2022Nov 17, 2022
New Statutory Holiday on September 30, National Day for Truth and ReconciliationSep 09, 2021