New Toolkit Available for the Buyer Agency Remuneration Agreement
CATEGORY: Standard Forms
TAGS: Buyer Agency Remuneration Agreement Standard Form Toolkits Standard Forms
BCREA has created a new toolkit on the Standard Forms Resource Centre to help enhance REALTOR® knowledge of the Buyer Agency Remuneration Agreement form. This toolkit reviews the purpose of the form and when and how it should be used. It also includes an annotated version of the form, an interactive how-to-complete guide and frequently asked questions such as:
- Our brokerage has entered into a Buyer's Agency Exclusive Contract with our buyer client. The Listing Brokerage is offering a cooperating brokerage remuneration that is less than the agreed remuneration in the Buyer's Agency Exclusive Contract. If we include a clause in the offer that the seller will pay all or part of the shortfall (instead of the buyer), are we required to have a Buyer Agency Remuneration Agreement signed?
To find out the answer to this frequently asked question and others, enrol in the toolkit here and click "Start Learning Now."
Standard Forms Resource Centre
This new toolkit is one of the many toolkits available through the BCREA Standard Forms Resource Centre. This comprehensive platform is the go-to resource for standard forms training materials and was created to help Realtors and managing brokers make the most of BCREA standard forms and raise the bar professionally.
To access the Standard Forms Resource Centre and start browsing the toolkits and other training materials, visit and bookmark bcrea.bc.ca/sfresources. You can also access the Resource Centre from the Standard Forms page on the BCREA website. You will be required to login using your REALTOR Link® username and password.
Standard form toolkits
The standard form toolkits are an interactive training guide aimed at providing you with information about the form and guiding you and your clients on completing the form. Learn how to navigate the Standard Forms Resource Centre and use the form toolkits by watching this short video.
The Standard Forms Resource Centre is also home to a variety of other standard forms resources, including:
- the Standard Forms FAQ, a compilation of common standard forms questions and answers,
- the Standard Forms Resources Index where you'll find links to all standard forms resources, including the standard forms tutorial videos,
- the BCREA Clause Catalogue,
- the Standard Forms Revision Request Form, where Realtors and managing brokers can request new forms or form changes, and
- a summary of recent form revisions.
Keep an eye on the Resource Centre for more information about upcoming form releases and new resources! If you have questions, please email [email protected].
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications such as this one, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Standard Forms
- Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Strata Properties
- Standard Forms
- Real Estate Practice
- Anti-Money Laundering
Popular posts from BCREA
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019