2019 BCREA Annual Report Now Available
TAGS: Annual Report
The 2019 British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) Annual Report is now available for viewing.
This year, the report was created in the form of a microsite and can be accessed at bcreaannualreport.ca.
With 2020 in full swing, the 2019 Annual Report explores the key focus areas and outcomes achieved at BCREA last year in collaboration with our partners. Most importantly, it highlights BCREA's commitment to resiliency, collaboration, and innovation so we can provide the best service to the province's 11 real estate boards and 23,000 REALTORS®.
The report includes:
- a video message from BCREA CEO Darlene Hyde and President Michael Trites,
- a year-in-review video highlighting the key organizational and departmental successes from 2019,
- a feature article with commentary from BCREA staff, and
- a link to the 2019 Audited Financial Statements.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within BCREA
- Real Estate Practice
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Housing Affordability
- Professional Development Program
- Real Estate Council of BC
Popular posts from BCREA
Housing Market Update – March 2023Mar 16, 2023
New Statutory Holiday on September 30, National Day for Truth and ReconciliationSep 09, 2021