BCREA Access: Explore Five Useful Resources Available Now
TAGS: BCREA BCREA Access Real Estate Practice REALTOR Link Resources for REALTORS®
BCREA Access is the new, exclusive platform for BC REALTORS® to find professional resources from BCREA. Created to ensure REALTORS® have timely and secure access to BCREA Resources with CREA discontinuing REALTOR Link® on September 15, 2022, BCREA Access has many useful resources available now.
Haven’t signed in to BCREA Access yet? Using BCREA Access is easy! Your login information is the same as what you use for CREA’s REALTOR Link® and BCREA Access is available on mobile and tablet devices when you are on the go.
Here are five resources you might find helpful on BCREA Access which are available today:
- Access key REALTOR® and managing broker resources exclusively on BCREA Access.
Managing Brokers can have their voice heard and help shape BCREA’s future resources for brokers by taking the Managing Brokers needs analysis survey. Deadline is 11:59pm on September 8.
- REALTORS® can stay up to date about political real estate news that affects the sector by reading Advocacy Update, BCREA’s biweekly subscription-based newsletter.
- Get involved with BCREA through volunteer opportunities and organized real estate committees. Learn about what the Board of Directors, Board Committees, External Appointments and Operational Committees do and how to volunteer on BCREA Access.
- Explore and review BCREA Professional Development courses in one place. BCREA Access makes it easy for REALTORS® to discover course topics and quickly find self-paced online courses you have already registered for.
- REALTORS® can sign-up for great benefits through your exclusive member portal. Discover preferred mobile plans, insurance programs, and health benefits on BCREA Access today.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications such as this one, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within BCREA
- Real Estate Practice
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Housing Affordability
- Professional Development Program
- Real Estate Council of BC
Popular posts from BCREA
New Statutory Holiday on September 30, National Day for Truth and ReconciliationSep 09, 2021
Housing Market Update – September 2022Sep 15, 2022