Client Engagement Excellence: Assessing and Presenting Skills
In the Client Engagement Excellence: Assessing and Presenting Skills course, REALTORS® will improve their assessing and presenting skills as well as strengthen core competencies such as agency, disclosure, and ethics.
Written by real estate client engagement expert Gerald Clerx, the course will focus on practical tools that will help Realtors bridge the gap between their client's current reality situation and their desired reality outcome. Realtors will be able to recognize their client's preferred style of engagement and align the client experience accordingly. Realtors taking this course will learn about the impact of verbal, vocal and visual communication habits on client interactions. In addition, Realtors will learn to follow logical structure when delivering a presentation.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- define the four styles of engagement;
- define the strengths and limitations of each style;
- conduct a comprehensive understanding of their client's real estate requirements;
- identify verbal, vocal and visual communication habits of each engagement style;
- use a structured approach when delivering a listing, property or offer presentation;
- align the presentation with each of the four engagement style groups; and
- recognize the communication habits of a confidently delivered presentation.
The primary goal of this course is to enhance the standard of professional competency in how Realtors assist their clients and protect their best interests during the home buying or home selling experience.
Back to Calendar