Mastering Compliance 2.0: Anti-Money Laundering Training for Brokers
Mastering Compliance 2.0: Anti-Money Laundering Training for Brokers is a self-paced online program that helps brokerage owners, senior officers, compliance officers, and managing brokers understand and meet the requirements for an anti-money laundering compliance program under the Proceeds of Crime Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA) and associated Regulations.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
• develop and maintain an effective compliance training program,
• meet FINTRAC reporting and record-keeping requirements,
• mitigate business risks related to money laundering,
• guide real estate professionals on when and how to file a Suspicious Transaction Report,
• enhance brokerage policies and procedures,
• be prepared for the Two-Year Effectiveness Review, and
• navigate a FINTRAC examination with confidence.
Learners can expect a combination of text, audio, video, and infographics integrated into the program as well as a workbook to guide a compliance officer through a brokerage self-assessment. The digestible and easily understandable design of the program breaks down the requirements and outlines practice applications. Reading, viewing, and reviewing the online program content is expected to take approximately nine hours. However, completing the Self-Assessment Workbook and applying the content covered will take a greater time investment and will be dependent upon the starting point of the learner and their brokerage’s compliance program needs.
Those without BC REALTOR Link® access looking to register for this program may make a “non-member” request to access via this page. Once the request is processed more information on accessing the program will be shared via email. The fee for non-members to register to this program is $300.00
Back to Calendar