Five Questions for the Post-Pandemic Housing Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had substantial and often counter-intuitive impacts on the BC economy and housing market. As we hopefully put the worst of the pandemic behind us and look ahead to a post-pandemic world, there remains significant uncertainty about what exactly that world is going to look like. In this Market Intelligence, we look at five questions for the post-pandemic BC housing market:
- How long until markets return to balance?
- Will demand for extra space persist post-pandemic?
- Is remote working here to stay?
- When might immigration normalize and what does that mean for housing?
- Will high inflation lead to a sharp rise in mortgage rates?
To view the Market Intelligence Report PDF, click here.
For more information, please contact:
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications such as this one, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Economics
- Statistical Releases
- Housing Affordability
- Professional Development
- Resources for REALTORS®
- Housing Supply
Popular posts from BCREA
New Statutory Holiday on September 30, National Day for Truth and ReconciliationSep 09, 2021
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020