Five Questions for the Post-Pandemic Housing Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had substantial and often counter-intuitive impacts on the BC economy and housing market. As we hopefully put the worst of the pandemic behind us and look ahead to a post-pandemic world, there remains significant uncertainty about what exactly that world is going to look like. In this Market Intelligence, we look at five questions for the post-pandemic BC housing market:
- How long until markets return to balance?
- Will demand for extra space persist post-pandemic?
- Is remote working here to stay?
- When might immigration normalize and what does that mean for housing?
- Will high inflation lead to a sharp rise in mortgage rates?
To view the Market Intelligence Report PDF, click here.
For more information, please contact:
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications such as this one, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Economics
- Statistical Releases
- Housing Affordability
- Professional Development
- Resources for REALTORS®
- Market Intelligence
Popular posts from BCREA
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019