Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release
Last updated: October 2, 2020
This page contains background information on the Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release, information and resources to help Realtors prepare for use of the forms, and quick links to other relevant resources.
BCREA will update this page as new information and resources are available.
On September 16, 2020, BCREA will release seven new standard forms, three new clauses, a significant number of revisions to existing standard forms, and updates to the signature blocks on 20 forms.
BCREA has developed these forms and revisions with input from Realtors, managing brokers and other industry stakeholders, as well as direction from the provincial Standard Forms Committee.
- Forms 2020: Post-Launch Webinar Recording and Resources (October 2, 2020)
- Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release Launch Package (BCREA Access user name and password required)
- Managing Broker Community of Practice (August 19, 2020) Fall 2020 Standard Forms Informational Webinar
- REALTORS® Invited to Webinar to Discuss New and Revised Standard Forms (September 22, 2020)
- New and Revised Standard Forms Now Available on WEBForms® (September 17, 2020)
- Get to Know the New and Revised Standard Forms Coming in September (August 27, 2020)
- Get Ready for BCREA's Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release (August 13, 2020)
- Standard Forms Resource Centre Now Available: Here's What You Need to Know (August 5, 2020)
- Standard Forms Resource Centre Launching in August, Major Form Release This Fall (July 30, 2020)
- BCREA Standard Forms Resource Centre - Your go-to for BCREA Standard Forms training materials.
- WEBForms® - Access all new and revised BCREA standard forms and clauses on launch day.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Standard Forms
- Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Real Estate Practice
- Standard Forms
- Strata Properties
- Anti-Money Laundering
Popular posts from BCREA
Housing Market Update – November 2022Nov 17, 2022
New Statutory Holiday on September 30, National Day for Truth and ReconciliationSep 09, 2021