New Video Explains the Fee for Service Retainer Agreement Form to Consumers
CATEGORY: New REALTORS® Standard Forms
TAGS: Service Retainer Agreement Standard Forms Resource Centre Standard Forms Videos
BCREA has created a new video to help REALTORS® explain the Fee for Service Retainer Agreement form to consumers. This form is used by consumers to hire a brokerage to provide specific services tailored to their needs.
This video explains when to use the Fee for Service Retainer Agreement form, what Realtors need to explain to consumers prior to entering into a Fee for Service Retainer Agreement and what actions Realtors can take if working with unrepresented parties.
If you want to learn more about the Fee for Service Retainer form, there is a toolkit available on the Standard Forms Resource Centre (BCREA Access login required). As with BCREA Standard Form toolkits, this toolkit includes an introduction to the form and frequently asked questions (FAQs) such as:
- Why would you use the Fee for Service Retainer Agreement instead of a fee agreement?
- Does the Service Recipient need to sign this form?
- Does the Realtor need to provide any Disclosure of Representation forms to the service recipient?
After you've enrolled in the toolkit, click "start learning now" to access the form materials and FAQs.
To access all Standard Forms resources available, including form guides, revision guides, videos for Realtors and consumers, form toolkits and more, please visit the Standard Forms Resource Centre.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications such as this one, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within New REALTORS®
- Professional Development Program
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Property Disclosure Statement
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
- Climate Change Preparedness
- Standard Forms Resource Centre
Popular posts from BCREA
Housing Market Update – September 2023Sep 15, 2023