is BCREA's newsletter featuring real estate news from a provincial perspective. In this issue:
- Members Vote Not to Amalgamate
- President's Report: A Historic Decision
- Regime Change for BC Real Estate Regulation
- Finding Solutions: A Forum on Properties Used in Drug Operations
- New Mortgage Rules: Speak Up Now!
- Staying Current: New Courses and Content
- Reporting Suspicious Real Estate Transactions
- Will Millennials Bear the Brunt of Mortgage Lending Policy Changes?
Read the issue here. For an email subscription to The Bulletin, click here.
The BCREA CLI increased 0.48 index points to 122.7 in the second quarter of 2016, in spite of a modest pull-back in economic activity throughout the third quarter. . . more >>
In its 2016 Fourth Quarter Housing Forecast, BCREA reported that MLS® residential sales in the province are forecast to climb 11 per cent to a record 113,800 units this year, eclipsing the previous record of 106,310 units in 2005. . . more >>
is an essential newsletter, published eight times a year, for all professionals involved in real estate transactions. In this issue: Features: Jennifer Clee - When Disaster Strikes
Read the issue here
. For an email subscription to Legally Speaking, click here
Watch BCREA Chief Economist Cameron Muir discuss the October 2016 statistics:
BCREA reports that that 7,272 residential unit sales were recorded by the MLS® in October, down 16.7 per cent from the same month last year. . . more >> Connections: Advocacy News from the British Columbia Real Estate Association is BCREA's quarterly newsletter, featuring
advocacy news, focusing on BCREA's government relations activities. In this issue:
- Moving Toward Housing Affordability?
- Regime Change: Real Estate Regulation
- Finding Solutions: Stakeholder Forum on Properties Used in Drug Operations
Read the issue here. For an email subscription to Connections: Advocacy News from the British Columbia Real Estate Association, here.