is BCREA's quarterly newsletter, featuring real estate news from a provincial perspective. In this issue:
- Multi-family Housing Expected to Dominate New Home Construction
- President’s Report: The Next Five Years
- Interested in Serving as a BCREA Director?
- New Broker Specific and Online PDP Learning Opportunities
- BCREA's Provincial Pre-Budget Submission
- New and Improved REALTOR Link® Platform
- NEW Applied Practice Course: Available January 2015
- 2015 Banff Western Connection: Register Now!
- Updated Guide Helps Protect New Homes
Read the issue here. For an email subscription to The Bulletin, click here. Legally Speaking
is an essential newsletter, published eight times a year, for all professionals involved in real estate transactions. In this issue: Features: Brian Taylor - Selling the Right to Occupy Unsubdivided Land
Read the issue here
. For an email subscription to Legally Speaking
, click here
In its 2014 Fourth Quarter Housing Forecast, BCREA reported that BC MLS® residential sales are forecast to increase 15.1 per cent to 83,900 units this year, before rising a further 1.2 per cent to 84,900 units in 2015. . . more >>
Watch BCREA Chief Economist Cameron Muir discuss the October 2014 statistics:
BCREA reports that a total of 7,648 residential unit sales were recorded by the MLS® in October, up 14.6 per cent from October 2013 . . . more >>
BCREA recently launched a research initiative called the Journey of Discovery to help inform the Association’s 2014 Joint Strategic Planning Session with member boards. To learn more about the project including how to participate in the research, engage in the Facebook campaign, review the research findings or attend a virtual or in-person event, click here.
As a REALTOR®, you know it’s easy to get pulled into different directions from clients seeking everything from legal to accounting advice. . . more >>
Local governments need innovation and creativity to find funding to update or create floodplain maps, according to the Floodplain Mapping Funding Guidebook for BC Local Governments
, published today BCREA . . . more >>