PODCAST: Episode 2 - The Changing Landscape of Strata Insurance in BC
TAGS: Cullen Commission Real Estate Practice Regional Sub-Markets Strata Insurance Clause Strata Properties
Open House by BCREA is a monthly podcast where REALTORS® will find the latest real estate news and feature conversations with experts on issues related to real estate practice in BC. Learn more about the show here.
Episode 2, The Changing Landscape of Strata Insurance in BC, features a conversation with Shawn Fehr, Chair of the Board of the Insurance Brokers Association of BC. Fehr shares the reasons behind recent increases in strata insurance premiums and deductibles and offers tips for REALTORS® to help inform and protect their clients when dealing with transactions related to strata properties.
Show Notes and Links
Below is where you'll find links to articles and websites referenced during the show. You can also use the times listed to navigate your way through the episode.
What's New - 1:30
- BCREA makes its opening statement at the Cullen Commission of Inquiry Into Money Laundering
- New regional sub-market charts from BCREA Economics team launched to provide year-to-date information on the pace of MLS home sales and average prices
- Two new online courses, Cannabis and Real Estate: The New Paradigm and Rural Real Estate Essentials, launched to provide additional professional development opportunities for REALTORS®
Feature Conversation - 4:35
Questions, comments, suggestions? Email [email protected].
Subscribe & Follow
Do you want to be notified on your smartphone when the latest episode of Open House by BCREA is published? Subscribe on your favourite podcast app, including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn.
You can even ask Alexa to "play the podcast Open House by BCREA."
While you're waiting for the next episode, follow BCREA on social media to stay updated:
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Podcast
- Strata Properties
- Standard Forms
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Property Disclosure Statement
Popular posts from BCREA
UPDATED: COVID-19: REALTORS® and Consumers Can Travel for Real Estate TransactionsApr 23, 2021
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019