2019 BCREA Annual Report Now Available
The 2019 British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) Annual Report is now available for viewing.
This year, the report was created in the form of a microsite and can be accessed at bcreaannualreport.ca.
With 2020 in full swing, the 2019 Annual Report explores the key focus areas and outcomes achieved at BCREA last year in collaboration with our partners. Most importantly, it highlights BCREA's commitment to resiliency, collaboration, and innovation so we can provide the best service to the province's 11 real estate boards and 23,000 REALTORS®.
The report includes:
- a video message from BCREA CEO Darlene Hyde and President Michael Trites,
- a year-in-review video highlighting the key organizational and departmental successes from 2019,
- a feature article with commentary from BCREA staff, and
- a link to the 2019 Audited Financial Statements.
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within BCREA
- Real Estate Practice
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Professional Development Program
- Managing Brokers
Popular posts from BCREA
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019