PODCAST: Episode 3 - The Impact of COVID-19 on REALTORS®
Open House by BCREA is a monthly podcast where REALTORS® will find the latest real estate news and feature conversations with experts on issues related to real estate practice in BC. Learn more about the show here.
Episode 3, The Impact of COVID-19 on REALTORS®, features conversations with BCREA Chief Economist Brendon Ogmundson and Manager of Professional Services Jennifer Lynch. Ogmundson discusses the new Market Intelligence Report exploring the impact of COVID-19 on the BC housing market, while Lynch talks about the changes to Realtors' day-to-day lives and business.
NOTE: This episode was recorded on Monday, March 23, 2020 and therefore may contain information that has since been updated or is no longer relevant or applicable. Please visit the BCREA COVID-19 Resources for REALTORS® page for the latest relevant information.
Show Notes and Links
Below is where you'll find links to articles and websites referenced during the show. You can also use the times listed to navigate your way through the episode.
What's New - 2:22
- BCREA COVID-19 Resources for REALTORS® page
- COVID-19 FAQ: Dealing with Contracts and Disclosure Requirements
- BCREA Supports End to Open Houses During COVID-19 Crisis
- Changes to REALTOR® Education in Response to COVID-19
- Brendon Ogmundson, BCREA Chief Economist, on the potential impact of COVID-19 on the BC housing market - 6:46
- Jennifer Lynch, BCREA Manager of Professional Services, on the impacts on Realtors' day-to-day lives and business - 16:55
Subscribe & Follow
Do you want to be notified on your smartphone when the latest episode of Open House by BCREA is published? Subscribe on your favourite podcast app, including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn.
You can even ask Alexa to "play the podcast Open House by BCREA."
While you're waiting for the next episode, follow BCREA on social media to stay updated:
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within BCREA
- Professional Development Program
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Rules and Regulations
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Council of BC
Popular posts from BCREA
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019