PODCAST: Episode 10 - Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release Preview
On Episode 10 of Open House by BCREA, we preview the Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release with BCREA Professional Services Manager Jennifer Lynch.
In our conversation, we outline what new and revised forms and clauses are coming, and how you can begin to familiarize yourself with the forms now.
This episode was recorded on August 25, 2020.
Show Notes and Links
Below is where you’ll find links to articles and websites referenced during the show. You can also use the times listed to navigate your way through the episode.
What’s New – 1:27
- BCREA 2020 Third Quarter Housing Forecast Update: Surprisingly Strong Recovery to Propel Housing Market in 2021
- Register Now for Mastering Compliance: Anti-Money Laundering Training for Brokers
- Province Revises Strata Property Act in Response to Insurance Crisis
Feature Conversation – 3:18
On September 16, BCREA will be releasing seven new standard forms, three new clauses, and a significant number of revisions to current forms, including updated signature blocks on more than twenty forms.
- BCREA Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release: Landing Page
- BCREA Fall 2020 Standard Forms Release: Pre-Launch Package (REALTOR Link® log-in required)
- BCREA Standard Forms Resource Centre
Subscribe & Follow
Do you want to be notified on your smartphone when the latest episode of Open House by BCREA is published? Subscribe on your favourite podcast app, including Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn.
You can even ask Alexa to “play the podcast Open House by BCREA.”
While you’re waiting for the next episode, follow BCREA on social media to stay updated:
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Podcast
- Strata Properties
- Standard Forms
- Real Estate Practice
- Professional Development Program
- Property Disclosure
Popular posts from BCREA
Real Estate Professionals Urged to Stop Open Houses: Regulators and Provincial Association Recommend Virtual ToolsNov 05, 2020
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now OpenMay 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in SeptemberAug 22, 2019